Are you ready for a chance to win extra cash? Look no further! Gridwise is excited to announce the Mileage Marathon Challenge, where you have the opportunity to win a share of $1,000 in prizes just by doing something that’s already a smart move – tracking your miles with Gridwise! This challenge is open to all Gridwise drivers, so sign up here to participate and get a head start.
The Mileage Marathon Challenge will run throughout the entire month of August 2023. Four lucky winners will each walk away with a cool $250 in their pockets. But that’s not all! The top ten drivers in August who sign up for the challenge will also receive three months of Gridwise Plus for free! Here’s how you can be part of the action:
- Sign up here to participate
- Earn one entry every time you track your miles in the month of August
- BONUS: share on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Reddit a screenshot of your insights page from the Gridwise app with the hashtag #GridwiseMileageMarathon for FIVE bonus entries for each post (maximum of 20 additional entries).
But that’s not all. Tracking your miles with Gridwise brings even more benefits beyond the chance to win $250:
- Stay organized: You’ll have records of your earnings, hours worked, and insights into your gig driving that help you plan your schedule efficiently and effectively.
- Maximize earnings: Make more money with insights that tell you where to drive, when to drive, and which apps are paying off the most.
- Get tax time ready: Take advantage of a crucial tax deduction.* Gridwise keeps track of each and every deductible mile, and provides you with the information you’ll need for your tax return with a few swipes on your smartphone.
Start tracking your miles with Gridwise now!
Gridwise tracks deductible mileage your driving apps don’t count to help you save up to $3,000 per year in mileage tax deductions! Don’t miss out on the miles you use on the way to your working location and in between rides and/or deliveries! Make Gridwise your mileage tracking maven! Here’s how to do it:
- Turn on the “Start Tracking” button when you begin your day.
- Let Gridwise keep track of your mileage for each trip during the day.
- Be sure to turn the “Tracking” button off once you are back at home and done driving.
*Gridwise is not a personal tax advisor. We rely on you to track only business expenses for accurate tax reporting. The information above is meant only for guidance purposes and not as professional, legal, or tax advice. Furthermore, the information above does not give personalized legal, tax, investment, or any business advice in general.